Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lack of posting

I haven't been posting much on this blog mainly because I forgot it was here. Over the next few days I will review some mods that I use regularly and that are very good. I will also be reviewing Magic Launcher, which is a Minecraft Launcher with a built in Mod Manager. I might also review my Razer Nostromo, which is a gaming keypad, and my Razer Lycosa when I get it. Maybe even a review of the Cyborg RAT 7 (when I get enough money to buy it)
See you then,
                        Fieryaleeco












The Razer Nostromo

1 comment:

  1. ROBLOX is empowered by a growing membership base of over 300,000 creator players who generate an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D multi-player games and competitions, to interactive adventures where players can take on new identities exploring what it's like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut out in space.

    ReplyDelete